New Delhi, 28th November 2018: Magic Moments the premium vodka brand from Radico Khaitan Limited’s stable, in partnership with Delhiites, the Luxury Lifestyle Magazine hosted the Magic Moments Music Studio & Delhiites Food & Nightlife Awards 2018 at The Lodhi, New Delhi.
The awards were presented to honour the city’s leading and most celebrated restaurants, bars, and music artists and were presented by Dr. Lalit Khaitan, Chairman and Managing Director, Radico Khaitan Limited, Mr. Abhishek Khaitan – Managing Director, Radico Khaitan Limited, Mr. Amar Sinha- Chief Operating Officer, Radico Khaitan Limited, Mr. Deepak Sondhi, Chairman Delhiites Group, Mr. Sagar Sondhi- Co-Founder Delhiites Group, Mrs. Bindu Sondhi- Executive Editor, Delhiites Group, Dj Aqeel & Devika Vaid- Miss India Earth 2018.
The evening witnessed the presence of awardees and many other dignitaries such as Ananya Birla – Singer, Daughter of Kumar Mangalam Birla, DJ Aqeel, Amit Burman – Vice Chairman, Dabur & Chairman, Lite Bite Foods Pvt. Ltd, Shiv Jatia – Owner Asian Hotels, Shiv Karan Singh, Umang Tiwari- Restaurateur and Devika Vaid- Miss India Earth 2018 amongst many other.
The evening witnessed the performances from artists like Moongphali Band- A Modern Rock Band, Rhythm Dance Co, Ananya Birla- Singer & Parvinder Singh- Comedian.
Speaking on the occasion, Managing Director of Radico Khaitan Limited Mr. Abhishek Khaitan said, “Magic Moments is a young brand which celebrates the spirit and enthusiasm of all those who create and treasure special moments of their lives. We are delighted to partner with Delhiites and bring to the city the MM Music Studio Delhitiies Food and Nightlife awards – the awards are in sync with the brand and what it stands for.”
“Delhi has surely earned itself the tag as the food & nightlife capital of the country. The awards are our way to recognize the hard work and efforts of those who have achieved beyond excellence.” Said Deepak Sondhi, Chairman Delhiites Group.
The various awards and the award winners were as follows
- Delhiites Bar of the Year – PCO
- Delhiites Theme Bar of the Year – The Golf Bar, ITC Maurya
- Delhiites Sky Bar of the Year – Cirrus 9, The Oberoi
- Delhiites Concept Bar of the Year – The Beer Café
Restaurants & Cafe
- Delhiites Café of the Year – Café Delhi Heights
- Delhiites Restaurant of the Year:
- Chinese – The China Kitchen, Hyatt Regency
- Indian – Punjab Grill
- World Cuisine – Town Hall
- Italian – Artusi Ristorante
- European – Public Affair
- Modern Indian – Masala Library
- Thai – Bo Tai
- All Day Dining (Casual) – Civil House
- All Day Dining (Formal) – Three Sixty Degrees, The Oberoi’s
- South Indian – Zambar
- Delhiites Most Awaited Nightlife Brand of the Year – ToyRoom
- Delhiites Best Venue for Gigs – Auro Kitchen & Bar
- Delhiites Heritage Restaurant of the Year – Bukhara, ITC Maurya
- Delhiites Emerging DJ of the Year – Hardik Hiarni
- Delhiites Entertainer of the Year – Parvinder Singh
- Delhiites Artist of the Year – Ananya Birla
- Delhiites Emerging Restaurateur of the Year – Dinesh Arora
- Delhiites Restaurateur of the Year – Umang Tewari
- Delhiites Newcomer of the Year – MKT
- Delhiites Excellence in Music – Aqeel Ali
- Delhiites Hotelier of the Year – Shiv Kumar Jatia
- Delhiites Culinaire of the Year – Osama Jalali
- Delhiites FnB Power Couple of the Year – Zorawar & Dildeep Kalra
- Delhiites Brewery of the Year – Striker Sky Bar
- Delhiites Most Promising Event Company of the Year – Eminence Group
- Delhiites Event of Company of the Year – Modern Stage Services
- Delhiites Excellence in Performing Arts – Rhythm Dance Co.
- Delhiites Emerging Night Club of the Year – ROAR
- Delhiites Public Choice – NOI
- Delhiites Late Night Food Delivery – Joker on Wheels
- Delhiites Food Delivery App of the Year – Zomato
- Delhiites Luxury Destination – Umrao
- Delhiites Luxury Hospitality – The Lodhi, New Delhi