Ever felt some slight bloating or nausea or flatulence or cramps after drinking milk? Chances are you’re insensitive to regular dairy! Almost 60% Indians are intolerant to dairy in some capacity. As Indians we can’t really imagine a day without dairy – that chilled mango milkshake under the summer sun, a cheesy pizza, a cup of comforting chai and that ridiculously scrumptious paneer tikka at your favourite restaurant – how do we do without milk?
- Easy to digest
- High levels of short and medium-chain fatty acids – unlike cow/buffalo milk short and medium-chain fatty acids are more rapidly digested and are not stored as fat, thus lowering cholestrol
- Naturally homogenized
- Builds Bone Density
- rich source of protein, which is essential for growth and development
- good source of magnesium, which is very beneficial for the heart
- Prevents Anaemia
- Best for babies – Closest in composition to human milk – easily accepted and less stress on digestive system.
- Rich source of Selenium (Se) – Deficiency of Selenium and decrease in platelet count are the main complications of dengue fever
Goat milk – a natural elixir – has numerous benefits ranging from health, fitness, beauty and, geriatric and infant nutrition. Nutragoat, by Sanctuary Milk And Products Private Limited, is an earnest endeavor to bring to you the best of goat milk products. Our products range has been crafted from the finest quality of milk sourced from India’s rural dairy goat farmers. In consuming Nutragoat products you not only take yourself closer to health but also bring smiles to innumerable goat farmers, who have so far remained the anonymous contributors to our dairy space.
Call +91 95825 20050 for your FREE Nutragoat Sample or for more information.
Follow them on: